The improved SmartyAds Demand-Side Platform
We are happy to introduce the latest upgrade of SmartyAds Demand-Side Platform. We took into account the advertiser's feedback and digital industry trends to improve the functionality and add new features to SmartyAds DSP.
Essential updates of the new DSP:
- The structure of the MySQL database was redesigned (the queries execution time was decreased)
- To ensure better fill rate we set up three common sizes for video ads - Small, Medium, and Large.
- The carrier field has been transformed into a drop-down list which appears as you type first letters of the carrier name.
- To prevent accidental deletion of items in the Filter lists, it will be processed only after you click on ‘Delete selected’.
- With the updated Location Targeting feature you can use the visual map interface to set regions to display campaign ads.
- Implemented IP Range functionality. You can specify the pool of IPs with different types of masks.
- A number of parameters for the extended statistic increased 3 times
- Improved filtering: filtration speed increased 4 times, up to 1-2ms
- The productivity of the current server scheme increased more than 1.5 times
- The accuracy of the total and daily limits calculation was improved (changes in algorithms)
The SmartyAds team goal is to deliver the top-notch technology to our clients, upgrading the Demand Side Platform functionality to market’s demand. Discover our fresh updates now and enjoy the new opportunities of programmatic technology!
About SmartyAds DSP
SmartyAds Demand-Side Platform Ñreates a direct server-to-server connection between the bidder and SSPs. It utilizes RTB protocol to create and maintain ad campaigns. The platform provides access to thousands of publishers, ad exchanges, and networks, allowing to set up an ad campaign with just a few clicks.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com. We will be happy to help.
Keep programmatic simple with SmartyAds!
Irina Kovalenko, CMO of SmartyAds