Welcome to the all-new, fast and flexible SmartyAds demand-side platform!
SmartyAds DSP is a demand-side platform made to provide advertisers, agencies, and media buyers with a multi-channel programmatic suite for running ad campaigns that help to turn the audience into customers in real-time.
This user guide will help you to get started promoting and advertising your brands and products.
Here is a brief glossary to introduce to the basic concepts used in the system.
Creative – the advertising item being shown to the user. Mostly it is visual content (such as banner image, video or text, push notification).
Campaign – the main tool of the advertiser that allows configuring such advertising strategy parameters as time range, targeting, budgeting, etc.
Targeting – settings that define a 'portrait' of the users to which you address your advertising: their devices, approximate location, ad preferences and interests, and more.
Retargeting – a technology allowing to target users who previously been targeted by your campaign or visited your website.
Audience, or retargeting list – a list of users who have been collected after being targeted by another campaign or visited advertiser's website.
The system page contains elements grouped according to their functionality.
Let's take a glance at these areas:
1. Sections. Located on the left, it allows switching between sections to see the different types of information.
- Dashboard – summary of campaigns and other indicators.
- Campaigns – campaigns, one of the main entities of the system, that allows you to set a promotion strategy. Simply, a campaign is a system of settings that defines how and whom to display a set of creatives.
- Creatives – items of advertising, that are shown to the user.
- Audience – lists of users who were collected after being targeted by campaign or visited advertiser's website. Retargeting campaigns target users collected by audiences.
- Reports – aggregated information by key point indicators, such as bids, impressions, spend, etc.
- Filter Lists – lists that allow filtering by such entities as IP address, domains, apps, device identifiers, etc.
- Billing, Invoices, Transactions – these sections provide information on payments.
2. Section page. This area displays all information of the selected section, usually in the form of tables or graphs. Section page may contain 'Add new record' and/or data selection buttons. Section page also may contain such areas and controls as Dashboard area, Date range selector, Search, etc.
3. Notifications and profile. You can open and edit your profile and see all notifications on the events happened, such as creative approval, etc.