How to connect DSP by endpoint
In the upper right corner, open Admin menu and click ‘DSP settings’.
Here you can create a new DSP endpoint or make changes to existing DSPs.
Click ‘+’ on the upper right corner to create a new DSP endpoint, or click on needed DSP on the left side of the page:
Fill in the fields on the DSP settings page:
- Set the Name for endpoint.
- Set Port (80 by default).
- Fill ‘Host’ and ‘Endpoint’ fields with values from link for that specific DSP endpoint.
For example, you have a link:
Components of the link are:
Host – n1.domain1.com
Endpoint – bid?rtb_seat_id=dsps15&secret_key=AbC8cBFeCgF22f8ebWG6
Set the markup (10 by default).
Type of auction – first price or second price auction (second price by default).
In addition, you can:
- Set different bidfloor for different countries using Geo Bidfloor.
- Set different QPS for different countries using Geo QPS.
- Set inventory whitelists.
- Set placement sizes whitelists.
- Activate API reporting to get the link that allows DSP to receive brief reporting information.
Paste the link below the toggle and provide it to the DSP.
- Select traffic types (Banner/Video/Native).
- Set aggregated traffic (in this case aggregated publisher connects only with corresponding aggregated DSP).
Set the endpoint status (‘On’ by default for the new endpoints).
After finished, click ‘Save changes’.