How to connect DSP by endpoint
In the upper right corner, open Admin menu and click ‘DSP settings’.
Here you can create a new DSP endpoint or make changes to the existing DSPs.
Click ‘+’ on the upper right corner to create a new DSP endpoint, or click on the needed DSP on the left side of the page:
Fill in the fields on the DSP settings page:
- Set the Name for endpoint. Note: you give it on your own.
- Set Port (80 by default).
- Fill in ‘Host’ and ‘Endpoint’ fields with values from the link for that specific DSP endpoint. Note: the link is preliminarily provided by demand partner.
For example, you have a link:
Components of the link are as follows:
Host – n1.domain1.com
Endpoint – bid?rtb_seat_id=dsps15&secret_key=AbC8cBFeCgF22f8ebWG6
Set the markup (10 by default).
Type of auction – first price or second price auction (second price by default).
In addition, you can:
- Set different bidfloors for different countries using Geo Bidfloor.
- Set different QPS for different countries using Geo QPS.
- Set inventory whitelists.
- Set placement sizes whitelists.
- Activate API reporting to get the link that allows DSP to receive brief reporting information for comparing stats and discrepancy.
Copy the link below the toggle after switching it on and provide it to the DSP.
- Select traffic types (Banner/Video/Native). Note: this will be the traffic type to be sent to the DSP
- Set aggregated traffic (The way to link the particular traffic and DSP. In this case aggregated switch in publisher profile connects only with corresponding aggregated DSP).
Set the endpoint status (‘On’ by default for the new endpoints).
After finished, click ‘Save changes’.